While Coco Rocha gets styled in the most amazing designer outfits on a regular basis—like in the above McQ printed dress, Balenciaga moto-jacket and hot, hot Yves Saint Laurent Trib Too pumps. Perks of the job, right? But she has stellar off-duty model style, too, so we decided to find out her fashion musts for the New Year. And we'll help you shop the looks. You're welcome.
"For winter 2013 I'm all about a cape!" Coco tells us. "There's something about wearing a cape that makes you feel very heroic. Pair it up with mid-thigh leather boots and you're all set to go swashbuckling down 5th Avenue's winter wonderland."
Sounds amazing to us! And remember to be confident.
1. A Peter Pan collared, two-button style is classically posh. Tulle Cape, $59.99 (from $89), Piperlime.com
2. Little Red Riding Hood all grown up and living in downtown. Wool Cape, $39.99 (was $99.90), alloy.com
3. The detailed-clasp makes a simple black vented-sleeve cape extra-special. Via Spiga Cape with Knit Detail, $132 (from $220), bloomingdales.com
4. Natty houndstooth is perfect when you want to work your "Downton Abbey" equestrian-swagger. A.P.C. Hand-Woven Houndstooth Wool Cape, $165.02 (from $470), theoutnet.com
1. The buckle and flat-stud detail give this over-the-knee boot a rocked out tough girl edge. Bracknella Boot, $118.99 (from $180), aldoshoes.com
2. The OTK boot in a caramel brown has a refined weekend-at-the-country-house vibe. Sam Edelman Paulina Over The Knee Boot, $201 (from $300), cusp.com
3. This sleek black pair are the thigh-high version of the classic riding boot. Subtly hot. GUESS Women's Shoes, Zanette Over-the-Knee Riding Boots, $169 (from $220), macys.com
4. This equestrian-style riding boot in brown works just as well with jeans as a floral fit and flare dress. OTK in Cognac, $139, stevemadden.com
[Coco Rocha Photo Credit: Walter Sassard for Oxygen Media]